Flying Free

Flying Free

Friday, March 20, 2020

Muddy Dogs



The pitter patter of the rain on my roof gently woke me up today followed by my Doberman Pinschers who were eager to start their day off with food and a run in my muddy fenced-in yard.  They got both food and a run and I got a mess on my kitchen floor.  I think they like to run in the mud because they know when they come in they get rubbed down with a big towel.  I used to get upset about all the mud but I don't anymore.  They live here, they make me happy and they let me rub them down to contain the mud.  What's a little mud between dogs you love? 

Dogs can sneak into your soul before you even know they are in the house.  They can love you unconditionally even while you are still deciding if they are a good fit for your home.  Once caught by a dog, they never let you go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment